I am currently in the process of setting up my self-hosted blog so I hope that my old blog posts are still here and available for you to see in a couple of hours.
Other than researching about self-hosting I have also been doing a little work for Uni and of course have been busy in the kitchen. It’s my last week at home before I fly back to England for the Spring term and I want to spend as much time as possible of the remaining 168 hours at home in the kitchen. The recipe I’ll share with you today is nothing fancy, but a great and healthy side dish that you can easily whip up in addition to almost any meal!
You will need:
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut or broken into florets
- 2-3 tbsp. crème fraîche or Greek Yoghurt
- salt and pepper
- In a big pot bring water to boil. Add a little salt. Add the cauliflower florets and cook until tender.
- When the cauliflower is cooked, drain it, ensuring to leave a little bit of the water in the pot.
- Pour the drained cauliflower back into the pot and heat up on medium heat.
- Add crème fraîche or greek yoghurt and season with salt and pepper, wait another minute or two and serve as a delicious side dish.
Quick. Easy. Healthy!
Have a good start to the week!